TIPSS-4 Small Business (SB) is a multiple award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract, with specific support service requirements defined at the task order level.
The Cybersecurity (CS) task area includes functional areas of all aspects of systems security such as the conduct of risk analyses and the development of recommendations and implementations, plans for new procedures, and changes to existing systems. The CS task area may include identification and recommendation of new security-related technology product versions and enhancements to products and services; developing implementation, transition and verifications, testing plans for installing these products within the existing client organization technology infrastructure; and may include conducting formal Certification and Accreditation (C&A) efforts such as C&A Documentation Preparation and C&A Testing for both legacy and new systems in accordance with all standard security requirements (e.g., DITCAP, NIACAP, NISPOM, DOJ Directives, etc.). The CS task area may include mitigation strategies and mitigation activities for residual risks identified for specific organizations or systems.
This task area includes development of security policies and procedures, and assistance with implementation of these policies. The Cybersecurity task area provides, but is not limited to the following:
- Computer Security Awareness and Training
- Computer Security Incident Response
- Computer Security Planning
- Crypto Systems
- Digital Signatures
- Disaster Recovery, Continuity of Operations, and Contingency Planning
- Hot-site and Cold-site Support Services including Hardware and Software
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Mainframe Automated Information Security Support
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Quantitative Risk Analysis of Large Sensitive Systems
- Security Certification and Accreditation
- Security for Small Systems, Telecommunications, and Client Service
- Software/Hardware Maintenance and /or Licensing and
- Systems Vulnerability Analysis/Assessment and Risk Assessment
Interested in Joining Our TIPSS-4 Team? Please reach out and contact our TIPSS-4 PMO.
Blue Canopy TIPSS-4 Program Office